Information Systems Operations Service Support (ISOSS) Resource/Financial Manager
Location: White Sands Missile Range (WSMR)
Education: Bachelors / 5 Years | Master / 10 Years (preferred)
Clearance: Secret (Top Secret preferred)
This position is in support of a proposal and contingent upon contract award.
Description:The The Resource/Financial Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Serves as the Resource/Financial Manager who organizes and manages resources to deliver all the work required to complete an IT project within defined scope, time, and cost constraints.
- Manages activities of the program, meeting with appropriate stakeholders, taking a lead role, and working with stakeholders to develop viable WBS and Schedule, Project Standards, Change Control Plan, Resource and Staffing Plan, Budget Plan, Risk Management Plan, and Communication Plan.
- Provide financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Develops and maintains relationships with program managers and the teams of WSMR funded initiatives.
- Creates, maintains, updates, and reconciles tracking and analysis documentation, spreadsheets, and information on program status and schedules.
- Identifies program risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Develop, implement and enforce Security Operating Procedures (SOP);.
- Assists in identifying and prioritizing requirements.
E-mail resumes to: L.C. Wright Jobs
- U.S. Citizen
- Current Secret personnel security clearance or eligibility
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of demonstrated, recent experience in government, preferably within the DoD
- Experience in the financial sector with previous roles such as financial analyst .
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- Ability to analyze and assess the optimal cost-effective mix of resources.
- Understanding of project management. .
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication, relationship and teambuilding skill.