Information Systems Operations Service Support (ISOSS) Program Manager
Location: White Sands Missile Range (WSMR)
Education: Bachelors / 10 Years | Master / 15 Years (preferred)
Clearance: Secret (Top Secret preferred)
This position is in support of a proposal and contingent upon contract award.
Description:The Program Manager plans, conducts, oversees, and is responsible for all work performed under this contract. The Program Manager shall be a responsible company official with authority to obligate the company regarding contractual and financial matters. The Program Manager is the primary liaison with designated Government Representatives and must have a technical and administrative grasp of all contractual requirements. The Program Manager organizes, plans, schedules, and controls all support and engineering work. The Program Manager supervises all contractor personnel engaged on this contract and is responsible for the day-to-day operations including planning, reporting and project schedules. The Program Manager must manage all resources to implement task orders for their timely and successful completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, science and/or business from an accredited college or university.
- Ten years of demonstrated information technology/engineering and management experience on contracts or projects with organizational responsibilities of a similarly complex nature and financial scope.
- Possess experience working on and demonstrated leadership responsibilities on at least two large projects or programs utilizing information technology, mechanical, computer, electrical or electronics engineering disciplines.
- Experience reviewing and approving the work of project managers, IT specialists/engineers, support staff and contract administrative personnel.
- Two years experience, demonstrated knowledge of DoD contracting process.
- U.S. Citizen whom possess or is able to obtain and maintain a top-secret level clearance in accordance with DoD regulations.
E-mail resumes to: L.C. Wright Jobs
- ITIL Certification
- 8 years IT program manager experience
- IAT Level II or above certification