Information Systems Operations Service Support (ISOSS) Personnel Management
Location: White Sands Missile Range (WSMR)
Education: Bachelors / 5 Years | Master / 10 Years (preferred)
Clearance: Secret (Top Secret preferred)
This position is in support of a proposal and contingent upon contract award.
Description:The Personnel Manager is responsible to oversee the human resources department and insurers of the functions and tasks being carried out by the HR team. They are the link between an organization’s management and its employees, as their work runs the gamut from providing consultation on strategic planning with top executives to recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff.
As such, the Personnel manager is responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent by directing the administrative functions of the HR department. Due to the supervisory nature of this position, this individual will be called upon to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations, among many other tasks.
- Reviews and recommends to executive management improvements to the organization’s policies, practices, and procedures on all personnel matters.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and practices and employment legislation and ensures organizational compliance with federal, state and local legislation.
- Communicates changes in organization’s personnel policy and procedureslines.
- Ensures investigation and resolution of employee relations disputes and internal/external complaints are addressed effectively, following due process, and efficiently.
- Oversees talent management (recruitment and hiring).
- Develops performance management and employee relations programs that capitalizes on employee talent and maximizes collaboration and teamwork.
- Coaches managers and staff as needed by resolving issues and problem solving.
- Conducts workplace investigations as needed and advises executive management on findings and recommendations to resolve issues.
- Collaborates with Training Department to ensure effective staff training and organizational development.
- Assures implementation of appropriate workplace culture strategies that promote retention and positive employee relations.
- Maintains an effective records management system.
- Works with the CEO and Leadership Team in visioning, succession planning and strategic planning activities.
E-mail resumes to: L.C. Wright Jobs
- U.S. Citizen
- Current Secret personnel security clearance or eligibility to obtain one.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of demonstrated, recent experience in government, national industrial security programs, preferably within the DoD
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present oneself in a professional and effective manner.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of organization.
- Ability to identify and collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve desired organizational outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects and to handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to maintain strict confidence.