Information Systems Operations Service Support (ISOSS) Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Location: White Sands Missile Range (WSMR)
Education: Bachelors / 5 Years | Master / 10 Years (preferred)
Clearance: Secret (Top Secret preferred)
This position is in support of a proposal and contingent upon contract award.
Description:The Facility Security Officer (FSO) will be responsible for administering all aspects of security integrated service functions on the ISOSS contract. Must possess a broad knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program rules, regulations, and procedures. The position will report to the Director of Security on all tasks and interface with Defense Security Service (DSS) on security clearance matters, rulings, and interpretations of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and execution of all assigned classified contracts.
- Provide security management oversight, leadership and guidance supporting National Industrial Security Program (NISP) requirements.
- Develop and implement local policies and procedures to satisfy company and client contract performance, statements of work, task orders and other requirements.
- Manage personnel security investigations, security clearance and accesses via the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), client systems and other processes.
- Provide classification management and classified document control and accountability.
- Manage NISP physical and facility security, storage and access control authorizations.
- Provide assistance and support for office facility access and internal movement controls.
- Conduct recurring security self-inspections; participate in security staff assistance visits (SAV), Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA) and other government inspections.
- Conduct Security Incident and Violation reports.
- Develop, implement and enforce Security Operating Procedures (SOP);.
- Promote awareness of and ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Regularly monitor and participate in client and security industry training and meetings.
E-mail resumes to: L.C. Wright Jobs
- U.S. Citizen
- Current Secret personnel security clearance or eligibility
- Training and/or certification in the National Industrial Security Program or Intelligence Communities security arena, e.g. FSO Program Management
- Strong working knowledge of National Industrial Security Programs (NISP) and Department of Defense (DoD) security requirements
- Classification management experience regarding generation, receipt, handling, storage, discussion, reproduction, and destruction of classified information
- Experience implementing other Information, Personnel, Physical, Communications and Operations Security programs and requirements
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication, relationship and teambuilding skill.